Skip to content

Web-Token Suite 4.0 support - #1231

Open
Spomky wants to merge 1 commit into
lexik:3.xfrom
Spomky:deps/web-token-4
Open

Spomky wants to merge 1 commit into
lexik:3.xfrom
Spomky:deps/web-token-4

Conversation

@Spomky

@Spomky Spomky commented Jul 2, 2024

Copy link
Copy Markdown
Contributor

This PR allows the use of the Web Token Suite new major release 4.0

@Rainrider

Copy link
Copy Markdown

@Spomky do you plan to add support for remote jwksets or is there any way to make this bundle retrieve them like how it was with Spomky-Labs/lexik-jose-bridge

@NikKovacic

Copy link
Copy Markdown

Any idea when this might get merged?

}
if ($config['access_token_verification']['enabled'] === true) {
$loader->load('web_token_verification.xml');
$phpLoader = new PhpFileLoader($container, new FileLocator(__DIR__ . '/../Resources/config'));

Copy link
Copy Markdown
Contributor

Choose a reason for hiding this comment

The reason will be displayed to describe this comment to others. Learn more.

I think we should migrate the whole configuration at once if we want to change it in the bundle.

Copy link
Copy Markdown
Contributor Author

Choose a reason for hiding this comment

The reason will be displayed to describe this comment to others. Learn more.

Noted. I reverted the changes

@gregordhimahi

Copy link
Copy Markdown

Hello, what is the status of this PR? It would be great if this could be merged in order to support the newest version. Thanks.

@ptica

ptica commented Jun 24, 2025

Copy link
Copy Markdown

any updates? would be nice to have this merged, thank you!

@mforbak

mforbak commented Jun 24, 2025

Copy link
Copy Markdown

Any updates please?

@Coffee2CodeNL

Copy link
Copy Markdown

@chalasr any information on when this will be merged?

@chalasr

chalasr commented Jul 16, 2025

Copy link
Copy Markdown
Collaborator

I would need @Spomky to rebase this PR in order to see if there is more to be done, the sooner it's merged the better.

@Spomky
Spomky force-pushed the deps/web-token-4 branch 2 times, most recently from 85376d0 to 7308622 Compare July 17, 2025 19:28
@maxhelias

Copy link
Copy Markdown
Contributor

For information, the failed test related to validator should be fix in the next release of API Platform, see : api-platform/core#7296

@Spomky
Spomky force-pushed the deps/web-token-4 branch from 7308622 to 05aab16 Compare July 17, 2025 19:37
@Spomky
Spomky force-pushed the deps/web-token-4 branch from 05aab16 to 06d1176 Compare July 17, 2025 20:45
@Spomky

Spomky commented Jul 17, 2025

Copy link
Copy Markdown
Contributor Author

For information, the failed test related to validator should be fix in the next release of API Platform, see : api-platform/core#7296

Should we fix it first? I guess we should wait for the next APIP core release right?

@maxhelias

maxhelias commented Jul 18, 2025

Copy link
Copy Markdown
Contributor

Maybe we can do something like that in the require-dev "api-platform/core": "^3.0 || (^4.0 <4.1.0 || >4.1.18)"

@broncha

broncha commented Oct 5, 2025

Copy link
Copy Markdown

Now that api-platform/core#7296 is merged, I guess the CI just needs to be triggered again?

@broncha

broncha commented Nov 21, 2025

Copy link
Copy Markdown

@Spomky any chance you could trigger the CI again, now that the PR we were waiting for has been merged?

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment

Labels

None yet

Projects

None yet

Development

Successfully merging this pull request may close these issues.

10 participants